Monday, August 30, 2010

A quick glance into our lives...

Here is a quick way to stay in touch with us, especially if you have difficulty calling, emailing, facebooking or evening traveling to come see us. Please enjoy our blog.

That is right, we are living in the St. Louis Area. Our rental house in Webster Groves is treating us nicely and Alia has adjusted quickly to the changes. She is making friends here quickly and her vocabulary is increasing daily. Michael has started his teaching at St. Louis University and is in his second week. I am staying busy preparing the house for baby # 2 that is due October 9th., learning my way around town, meeting new people and developing closer friendships with past acquaintances and of course filling my weeks up with fun activities for Alia and I to do.. (more on this topic to come).

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lamars!

    I'm so glad you have a blog, and am looking forward to seeing pictures of your new baby before too long. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete