Saturday, October 9, 2010

Today October 9th was "D" Day

Today, I am due for the birth of baby #2, however at present there is no baby. I am glad I believe in a God who has perfect timing, and soon we will welcome this new blessing..because otherwise I would be anxious.  Today to take my mind off of  baby stuff we went to the Botanical Gardens this morning to walk and enjoy the beautiful weather with family and with our house guest Mary Ellen (Michael's mother), and Aunt Jacquie (Michael's Aunt). This afternoon we rested, vacuumed out a car, filed paperwork, did some cleaning,  and played with Alia. I know what you are thinking, I am nesting.. well maybe but I figured if I can stay busy maybe something will trigger in my body and I might go into labor. As you remember I was about 2 weeks past my due date with Alia and I don't know if my belly will handle another week. Continue to pray for me and the baby during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment