Friday, July 8, 2011

Ojibway's visit St. Louis

Nona, Chief, and Shawna make the 14 hour ish road trip from Midlothian, Virginia to come see us for the 4th of July  holiday weekend. We stayed busy playing, working, and relaxing. Here is a sampling of some things we did. We planted plants, went sight seeing, changed a toilet, mudded a room, hung lights, made an access to the attic, went to a parade, played games.  I tried to capture some of these moments, but of course I did not capture all of them.
Visit to the Arch

Huddled together in the tram up to the top.

Ride to the top 
Shadow on the Mississippi River and you can see it is flooded.

We made it to the top for the air show too!! 
Views from the top
Us at the Top
Hey, I see the Arch!!

Webster Groves Fourth of July Parade




Our Favorite Float in Parade 
Having fun
Game of Clue 


Community Days Festival... A bit muddy after the rain.

Aunt Shawna loves on us.

Toured  the Budweiser Factory
                                        
  

2 comments:

  1. What a full visit with your fam. You all did/accomplished so much while they were there!

    Is your new place in Webster Groves also? I like what I can see of it in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete