MeMe and Pop came to visit at the end of June. We took them to Grant's Farm, Botanical Gardens, and we did some much needed jobs around the house. Here are some pictures from our adventure. 
 |
| Daddy's little Helper |
 |
| Uno is so much fun with Pop |
 |
| Feeding fish at Botanical Gardens |
 |
| Kool- aide Blue Water |
We also tried a new location for a garden. We have tomatoes plants (hopefully rabbits will stay away), cucumbers and marigolds growing. Here is a picture of our 1st harvest. Too bad I am the only one who eats cucumbers in this house. I will try pickling some soon.
 |
| picking our 1st cucumber |
I have never been a huge fan of them either; however, Stephanie planted some and they are growing like crazy. and they are good!!! Looks fun Onalee.
ReplyDelete