Saturday, May 25, 2013

Spring 2013

Hello Friends and Family,

I have not been keeping you informed as I should.. I have many excuses but the main one is that I needed a new camera since my old one bit the dust. My husband for my birthday in May got me one so now I am back at it. Some of these pictures are from before my last camera died and I am now posting but most are from this spring. I hope these pictures capture the moment(s) you all are not always able to see or be a part of. I hope this catches you up some. As I am not a writer and this blog is mainly a photo one I won't drag this out. 

Just to fill most of you in. On May 7th I was hospitalized to get my appendix out that was causing a couple of weeks of problems. I am still healing but feel much better. I feel the recovery is slower since I am pregnant with our 3rd which we found out will be a girl due in September. We are excited on expanding the family.God timing is Perfect and He is Faithful!  Thank you to all who prayed for me and were able to help us out. We are greatly thankful to all. 
October Decorations

Alia Helps with cleaning


  Pop  visits for a night and kids fill his time with games, books & puzzles!



A Day late but still fun to celebrate my birthday with the family at home and not in the hospital!
Mom returns home from the Hospital and kids are excited to see her!

 Alia started T-ball this spring and she is on a all girls team! She is learning quickly on what to do and how the game is played. She looks like a natural!




Grant's Farm - The season is now open and the kids were excited about going and today they got to pet a snake and see the elephant show.Fun times!


Baby Camel at Grants Farm


2 comments:

  1. Onalee, I'm so sorry to hear about your appendectomy! I'm glad to hear you have recovered, though. That must be a complicated surgery to perform with a pregnancy. So sorry you had to spend your birthday in the hospital:-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. May overall was a difficult month.. but am glad it is all over. thanks.. call me soon to catch up!

    ReplyDelete